AssignmentsAssignment I: Thoughtless Acts, due 10/11 (5%)
Assignment II: Interface Critique, due 11/1 (10%)
Assignment III: Contextual Interview, due 11/29 (15%)
ExamsExam I, 10/20 (20%)
Exam II, 11/17 (20%)
Final Exam, 12/6 (30%)
Academic IntegrityPlease read the UCSD Policy on Academic Integrity of Scholarship Students' Responsibility Students are expected to complete the course in compliance with the instructor's standards. No student shall engage in any activity that involves attempting to receive a grade by means other than honest effort; for example:
- No student shall knowingly procure, provide, or accept any unauthorized material that contains questions or answers to any examination or assignment to be given at a subsequent time.
- No student shall complete, in part or in total, any examination or assignment for another person.
- No student shall knowingly allow any examination or assignment to be completed, in part or in total, for himself or herself by another person.
- No student shall plagiarize or copy the work of another person and submit it as his or her own work.
- No student shall employ aids excluded by the instructor in undertaking course work or in completing any exam or assignment.
- No student shall alter graded class assignments or examinations and then resubmit them for regrading.
- No student shall submit substantially the same material in more than one course without prior authorization.